TERMS AND CONDITIONS
on November 04, 2020
Last updated: June 01, 2021
By visiting our website and buying anything from us, you involve in our “Service” and consent to be restricted by the subsequent terms and conditions. If you differ with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service. These Terms and Conditions refer to all site users, including visitors, vendors, customers, merchants, and contributors of content.
Any new points or tools added to the current shop shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can evaluate the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this webpage. However, we reserve the right to renew, modify or reproduce any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and adjustments to our website. Therefore, you must check this page regularly for amendments. Your extended use of or way to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1.Online Store Terms
By allowing Terms of Service, you express that you are at minimum the age of majority in your state (or province) of residency or the age of majority in your state (or region) of residence. Above all, you have given us your agreement to provide any minor dependents to handle this website.
You should not use our products for any unlawful or illegal need, nor you, in the usage of the Service, break any laws in your jurisdiction (specific to any copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted. This is because it involves (a) transmissions over various channels (b) Updating to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission from us.
- The content of all the web pages of this website is for your general knowledge and use only. It is subject to change without any further notice.
- Rates for our products can be updated without any notice. We reserve the right to change or discontinue the products (or any part or product thereof) without informing anybody at any point. We shall not be liable to anybody for any modification, price update, suspension, or discontinuance of any product.
- The pictures of the products are not scaled to size. Most of the products are magnified or close-up shots, size and color may vary when physically seen. We have tried every effort to display the colors and images of products as accurately as possible . However, it is impossible to predict that your display monitor’s color will be perfect.
- Neither we nor any third parties do not guarantee the correctness, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials used or provided on this website for any particular intention. You accept that such data and materials may contain offenses or errors, and we expressly reveal responsibility for any such inaccuracies or omissions to the entire amount allowed by law.
- Your use of any content on this website is solely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your duty to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Please see the products thoroughly whether they may suit your needs or not. For example, after selecting the product, you may have some events – the jewelry does not match you, size is big or small, you may have returned the matching dress due to some fault, and because of that, you may have to replace the matching jewelry, the jewelry you are buying may be used once only, and because of that you want to return it or change, etc., in such cases, you agree to abide by our return or replacement policies and abide by those. Jewel Trends limits the service to the amount defined in our policy solely.
- We reserve the right but are not obligated to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We hold power to reject any order you place with us. For example, we may limit or cancel quantities bought per person, per family, or order at our only choice. These limitations may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and demands using the same billing or shipping address. If we modify or cancel an order, we may notify you by reaching the email and billing address/phone number given when the order was made. In addition, we hold power to limit or prevent orders that, in our sole capacity, resemble to be placed by dealers or distributors.
- We do not ensure that you will meet your exact requirement if the quality of any products bought by you.
- That you have now seen our return policy and accepted it.
- Cancellations of orders will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been dispatched.
- There is no cancellation of orders accepted for the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are considered for those products that the Jewel Trends marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, New Year, Valentine’s Day, etc. These are selected festival offers, and hence cancellations are not welcome
- In case of receiving damaged or defective items, please report the same to our Customer Service team. However, the application will be considered once the merchant has reviewed and determined the same at his end. This should be notified within three days of acceptance of the products.
- In case you believe that the product delivered is not as per the website or as per your expectations, you have to bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of getting the item. The support team will look into your complaint and take a suitable decision. However, if it is established that the exact product shown in the picture is sent, we will not be able to process any return or refund request due to proper checks; we do not take returns.
4. Intellectual Property
The Product and its original descriptions, characteristics, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Jewel Trends and its licensors.
5.Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
When you sign up for an account with us, you must provide us with accurate, complete, and current information always. Exception of this constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You agree to provide up to date, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our website. In addition, you accepted to immediately update your account information, including your email id, and credit card numbers, and its related info, so that we can fulfill your transactions and contact you as needed.
You are responsible for safely managing the password that you use to access for any activities inside your account, whether your password is with us or a third-party services.
You agree not to share your password to any third party. Furthermore, you have to inform us immediately upon becoming aware of any security breach or unauthorized use of your account.
The liabilities of each party incited before the end date shall remain the finish of this agreement for all reasons. All these Terms of Service are effective unless and until closed by either you or us.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should overcome termination shall remain free of termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
After termination, your right to use our web application will immediately discontinue. If you want to close your account, you may inform us that you no longer want to use our Services or stop using the Service.
Suppose you fail in our sole judgment , or we presume that you have failed to comply with any of these Terms of Service, In that case, we can also close this agreement at any time without notification and you will remain accountable for all payments due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may refrain you access to our website (or any part thereof).
We may provide you with access to third-party tools that we neither monitor or have any control or input.
You certify and acknowledge that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party apps and tools.
Any use of optional tools by you offered through the site is solely at your own risk and discretion. However, you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve the terms on which tools are shared by the relevant third-party provider(s).
In the future, we can offer new products and services using our website (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new product, and services shall also be included into our Terms of Service.
Certain content, products and services available via our website may include materials from third parties.
All Third party URLs on our website may direct you to third-party websites that are not associated with us. We are not accountable for reviewing or appraising the content or accuracy and we do not guarantee it. We will not have any obligation or accountability for third-party elements or websites or other materials, products, or third-party assistance.
We are not liable for any defects related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other purchases made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review the third-party’s policies and methods carefully and make sure you know them before engaging in any investment. All complaints or claims regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
9. Feedback, Comments and Submissions
If, at our request, you post a specific post (for example, a contest entry) or without a recommendation from us, you post creative ideas, suggestions, suggestions, programs, or other things, either online, by email, post, or otherwise (collaboratively) , ‘comments), you agree that at any time, without restriction, we may edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and use in any way any comment you send us. However, we are not under any obligation (1) to maintain any remarks confidential; (2) to pay restitution for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, without any obligation, monitor, edit or withdraw content that we consider to be illegal, offensive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, sexually explicit, obscene, or otherwise contradicts or violates the intellectual property of any third party or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comment will not infringe any third party rights, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personal, or other confidential or proprietary rights. You further and further agree that your comment may not contain offensive or otherwise objectionable, offensive, or indecent elements or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the performance of the Service or any linked website. You may not use a fake email id, portray anyone other than yourself, or mislead third parties with the origin of comments or by us. You are solely liable for any remarks you make and your accuracy. We are not responsible for any comments submitted by you or any third party.
11.Errors, Mistakes, and Cancellations
Seldom, there may be data on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or cancellations associated with product descriptions, pricing, advertisements, offers, product transportation costs, transition times, and availability. We hold the right to fix any errors, mistakes, or cancellations and to change or update data or cancel orders if any data in the Service or on any related website is mistaken at any time without earlier notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We guarantee no commitment to renew, correct, or explain data in the Service or any related website, including, without restriction, pricing data, except as required by law. No detailed update or refresh date implemented in the Service or on any linked website should be taken to intimate that all data in the Service or any related website has been altered or refreshed.
In addition to other bans as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are banned from using the website: (a) for any illegal purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or engage in any outlawed acts; (c) to break any foreign, national, provincial or state laws, rules, regulations, or local ordinances; (d) to encroach upon or break our rational belongings rights or the rational property rights of others; (e) to harass, harm, abuse, outrage, malign, scandal, discredit, threaten, or hate based on gender, sexual orientation, faith, ethnicity, culture, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit inaccurate or misleading data; (g) to upload or spread viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be practiced in any way that will alter the functionality or service of the operation or of any connected website, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal data of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any indecent or unethical purpose; or (k) to interfere with or bypass the safety characteristics of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. In addition, we hold the right to cancel your use of the Service or any related website for breaking any of the prohibited uses.
You use our service is at your own risk. The service is furnished on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” base. The service is rendered without guarantees of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not restricted to, suggested warranties of merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
We do not guarantee or represent that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
We never ensure that the outcomes obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or authentic.
You acknowledge that we may remove the service for unlimited duration of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly acknowledge that your use or failure to use the service is at your own risk. The service and all products delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available for your use, without any design, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all mentioned warranties or limitations of merchantability, commercial quality, suitability for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall jeweltrends.net, our administrators, employees, affiliates, contractors, suppliers, service providers, or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or rules do not permit the separation or the lack of liability for significant or accidental damages, our responsibility shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law in such states or jurisdictions.
You consent to indemnify, protect and endure safe jeweltrends.net and our origin, subsidiaries, associates, directors, partners, officers, service providers, agents, contractors, licensors, suppliers, subcontractors, interns, and employees, safe from any claim or demand, including fair attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they include by reference or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, In that case, such provision shall nevertheless be enforceable to the entire scope authorized by relevant law, Although the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Failure to enforce any provision of these Terms of Service shall not establish a reservation of such power or provision.
These Terms of Service and any working rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service aggregates the complete agreement between you and us and govern your use of the Service, replacing any previous agreements, communications, and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not restricted to, any earlier versions of the Terms of Service).
Any uncertainties in the understanding of these Terms of Service shall not be interpreted against the drafting party.
All these Terms shall be administered and defined following the laws of Florida, United States, without regard to its dispute of law prerequisites.
Our negligence to execute any right or requirement of these Terms will not be counted as a rejection of those rights. If any rule of these Terms is held to be void or unenforceable by a court, the remaining requirements of these Terms will remain in impact. These Terms comprise the entire agreement between us concerning our service and outmode and replace any prior agreements we might have between us.
At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If you have any inquiries about specific Terms, please contact us at [email protected]